John Henry is currently the host of HUSTLE, a Viceland show executively produced by Alicia Keys which helps entrepreneurs act on their dreams.
From doorman to dry-cleaner and then investor, his fast growth leaves some valuable tips he shares with us.
On This Episode:
- Using the adverse as a fuel
- His upbringing as one of six siblings from inmigrant parents
- His education as a musician and his dissatisfaction with that lifestyle
- The importance of substance and ownership
- His first business as a dry-cleaner
- Transitioning to bigger clients
- Not getting caught into the heat of the competition
- Getting started in the VC World
- Bypassing the search for instant gratification
- The importance of a team
- His invitation to you!
- His greatest fear