Most of us use LinkedIn to connect with groups, find jobs, or promote our expertise and skills, but there’s an untapped side of LinkedIn that you’re probably not using.
That’s why we talk with Frank “The LinkedIn MBA” Aziz.
Are You Linking Your Network to Higher Profit
Frank, a former salesman turned master networker and LinkedIn pro shares his experience on Linkedin and provides tips on how to build and scale your brand, your business, and relationships.
Tune in if you’re ready to 10X your LinkedIn relationships to the next level.
Here’s What You Missed
- Why a dedicated master salesman became a LinkedIn marketing expert
- The difference between sales and branding (and why you need both)
- Why McDonald’s needed billions to built its brand…but you can build yours for free
- A new marketing strategy that many sales pros aren’t using yet
- Why you shouldn’t hate on marketers or sales people
- Using Linkedin to find investors
- Mistakes people make on LinkedIn
Important Podcast Moments[1:27] Origin Stories: Frank’s journey from potential boyfriend to Cutco sales master to LinkedIn wizard [3:00] What made you decide to be an entrepreneur [9:13] How did you learn to master LinkedIn? [16:08] Should I be selling or building my brand? [20:04] Using podcasts for sales? [22:23] Decision-makers and gatekeepers [29:00] Top LinkedIn mistakes [34:41] Personal brand-
Important Links to Check Out
From Good to Great by Jim Collins
CapCon 2020 (Use promo code “Casanova” for discount)
Frank Aziz is a skilled salesman who mastered LinkedIn networking and relationships to become a highly sought-after consultant on LinkedIn. He is a recruiter, business partner, and CEO of “The LinkedIn MBA”.
Checking In With #DreamNation
Like what you’re hearing? Have a comment or feedback that you want to share? Need to find an earlier episode?
Catch your host on Instagram (@casanova_brooks).
Visit Our YouTube Channel – DreamNation
Listen My Podcast – DreanNation Podcast