Building a strong network is something every professional strives for, but what do you do with it once you have it?
5 Power Keys to a Better Network to Networth
How do you leverage your network to actually increase your net worth?
There are principles that you need to understand in order to get started. These principles, which helped transform Casanova from an ordinary real estate agent into an award-winning, million-dollar selling real estate investor and speaker, are the focus of this Dream Nation episode.
Tune in if to learn how to turn your relationships into profit and your conversations into cash using 5 basic principles faster than you thought possible.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode
- Why are relationships the key to making money?
- How to build a career when you have no degree…and have to start over from scratch
- Casanova’s own personal story of relationship building through his career
- Why networking should not be focused on YOU
- Pro tips for thriving (instead of just surviving) at network event
- How to get more sales
- Why sales shouldn’t be about confrontation (and what it should be about instead)
- The keys to building stronger relationships faster
Play it Back: Key Moments in the Podcast[1:10] The power of building relationships
[1:51] Casanova’s personal story and career…built from scratch without a college degree
[2:51] Tips for building the right relationships for your network
[3:47] A pro hack to improve your success at networking events
[5:33] Don’t argue in sales
[10:40] Build something important
Power Quotes from Our Guest
“You have to be able to communicate.”
“People want to be understood.”
“Make sure to focus and appeal to the part of them [your client} that wants to be more noble.”
Resources to Check Out
Checking In With #DreamNation
Like what you hearing? Have a comment or feedback that you want to share? Need to find an earlier episode?
Dream Nation on Apple Podcasts
Catch your host on Instagram (@casanova_brooks).
Visit Our YouTube Channel – DreamNation
Listen My Podcast – DreanNation Podcast