Echoing negative thoughts has a deep impact in your life. Identifying them, practicing empathy with ourselves and building a support group sets our brain to handle our setbacks and focus on the positive!
On This Episode: If You’re In Your Head, You’re Not Getting Bread ????
- “If you’re in your head, you’re losing bread”
- The effects of echoing negative thoughts and “shielding off”
- My personal experience with a setback in my family
- Storytelling through empathy: Changing our focus
- Building a wall of positivity around you
- Focusing on collaborations
Please subscribe and leave your review – In the dream we trust!
Visit Our YouTube Channel – DreamNation
Listen My Podcast – DreanNation Podcast