Here’s a snapshot of a few things I talked about…
- Why People Leave eXp Realty?
- How Casanova Joined eXp Realty?
- Be Open Minded and Take the Meeting
- Focusing on Collaboration Over Competition
- You will Get Out, What you Put In
- Choose The Right Sponsor or Mentor
- Plug In to the Training and the Systems
- Burn the Boats
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
In this episode, Casanova talks about the most common reasons that anyone leaves eXp Realty.
Cas says that if you’re somebody who you’ve just joined eXp, and you want to make sure that you’re looking out for these things, or if you’ve been hearing about eXp and you’re thinking you might want to join, but you want to know what the cons are, because you’re hearing all of the pros, you will find this really helpful.
Cas recalls how he was introduced to eXp Realty, while he was working at a large brokerage company. He was not looking to join any other company at that time, but when he was approached by a networking company a year prior, even though he was a real estate guy, he still took the meeting.
He adds that you’ll never succeed to where you want to go in life if you’re not open-minded. He always takes the meeting. You have to make sure that you at least get the information because you don’t know what you don’t know.
Things didn’t work out in that meeting with them, but a year later, he was approached again, and this time, he decided to join eXp Realty. He adds that the things he has learned over the last three years have been nothing short of phenomenal.
Cas adds that what sets eXp apart and also why most people leave eXp Realty is they are not focused on collaboration over competition. Every single day, we have to be focused on how do we get a little bit better.
When Cas came to eXp, it was because he wanted leverage in his life and didn’t want to have to continue to be a solopreneur. He didn’t know and wanted to learn how to leverage the resources, the people, the systems.
He knew that it was going to take him putting in what he wanted to get out. He was going to have to give up so he could go up to the next level in his business. Cas adds that the second reason of why a lot of people leave eXp is because they don’t choose the right sponsor or mentor.
He says that you get out of it will be what you put into it. You have to find somebody who aligns with whatever your goals are. Your sponsor should be somebody that you can learn from, and that you can most importantly leverage.
Ask yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, and then double down on your strengths, and you want to make sure you partner up with somebody who has your weaknesses. The third reason that people leave eXp Realty is because they’re not willing to plug in to the training and the systems.
He adds that if you join eXp, if you’re already a part of eXp, how can you be all in? You have to burn the boats. Give it all you got, because the last thing of what you want to do is you want to leave, or you want to come over and you had these regrets.
Cas adds that the reason why he is not going back to his previous company is because he knows that he has an opportunity that will change, and that’s already changing the industry forever. If you were thinking about being a part of one of the fastest growing brokerage models, Cas would love to have a conversation with you, click on the link below to reach out.
- “I feel like I have a very good understanding of the good, the bad and the things that we wish could be a little bit better [at eXp]”
- “Always take the meeting, right? Something that I learned is the people who get left behind are the people who are closed minded…”
- “There’s nothing worse to being broke than being broken and being stupid, but there’s nothing even worse than being broke, being stupid and being ignorant…”
- “You don’t know what you don’t know, and you have to stay cutting edge…”
- “I’ve not been disappointed by my sponsor, my seventh level, my six-level, I’ve been very fortunate in this company…”
- “You have to burn the boats. It either has to work or it has to work…”
Help us out?
If you enjoy our podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a 5-star review. By doing so, you enable us to reach more people.