Here’s a snapshot of a few things I talked about…
- You Gotta Have a Dream.
- Diversification is the Key.
- You Have to Have Side Hustles.
- Decide and Commit.
- Eliminate the Distractions.
- You Have to Have a Positive Mindset.
- Persistence Respects Persistence.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
In this episode, Casanova talks about you can become an outlier, an anomaly, and win at everything that you do.
The first thing is that you gotta have a dream. Somewhere along the way, we stop learning to dream, we stop living the dream. You always have to be a dreamer, never let your dream go and continue to find new dreams, continue to find new passions.
When creating a lifestyle that you want, you have to be diversified in that lifestyle. You’re always going to have your main entree but find some hobbies and some things that get us fired up in the morning as well.
Secondly, you have to decide and commit. Everyone’s not always going to see your vision. It doesn’t matter if they see the dream or not. You have to see it when others can’t see it. Whatever you do, try to make sure that you have a couple hours to hone in on your craft.
Thirdly, look at what are the distractions that’s holding you back from whatever you want to do. Eliminate those distractions and look for like-minded people and resources.
Next thing that is that you always continuously have to have a positive mindset. Your dream is something you could work for without getting paid. So, keep a positive mindset on, that it will work out, and be optimistic.
People around you are always going to tell you, their problems, but don’t get lost in that ‘woe is me’ mentality. Lastly, you have to learn to be persistent. Don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.
- “You always have to be a dreamer, because that’s the way that you create the lifestyle that you want, that you never need a vacation from…”
- “New things that are going to excite you every single day, because we weren’t made, in my opinion, to live inside of one box…”
- “Money can’t be the ‘end all, be all’ when it comes to making our dreams happen, for sure.”
- “Set minor goals for yourself, and every time you hit that minor milestone, then you treat yourself in a way that you can keep a positive mindset…”
Read The Transcript Here:
Help us out?
If you enjoy our podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a 5-star review. By doing so, you enable us to reach more people.