Here’s a snapshot of a few things we talked about…
- Who is the Clark Kent, When It Comes to Isaac Grace? [00:02:41]
- Why He Decided that He Wanted to Figure Out Life by Himself at 17 [00:05:41]
- How a Jay Morrison Video Changed His Life [00:07:58]
- Why Did He Decide to Enroll in the Jay Morrison Course? [00:11:38]
- What is Wholesaling and How Does it Work? [00:15:31]
- Challenges People Don’t See When They Decide to Pursue Wholesaling [00:19:17]
- How To Acquire Cash Buyers If You Are New? [00:27:27]
- What is Reverse Wholesaling and How Does it Work [00:32:37]
- Why Wholesale is Going to Be Everything for Him [00:38:04]
- One Thing He Wishes He Had Implemented Sooner to Accelerate His Journey? [00:42:24]
- Where to Find Isaac Grace? [00:45:03]
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
In this episode, Casanova talks with Isaac Grace. He shares his tumultuous journey from hustling on the streets to amateur boxing career, to eventually discovering the world of wholesaling real estate. He shares the mindset that helped him secure over a million dollars in revenue and become The Millennial Hope Dealer.
- “At 13 years old, I learned so much about myself, where I wasn’t going to allow anyone to dictate my future…”
- “From 17 to 21, I hustled, chase this dream in boxing, and I just knew that I had to find something…”
- “Wholesaling real estate was what really caught me because you didn’t need a lot of experience in real estate. You didn’t need no credit and you really didn’t need a lot of money…”
- “I learned that information changes compensation and the power of knowledge and I that’s my blueprint to get everything. I want to seek the knowledge and find it and execute on it…”
- “Wholesaler in the simplest form is you acting as a real estate professional acting as a middleman connecting cash buyers in the market with motivated sellers…”
- There’s four important components of success in this business of wholesaling: lead generation, cash buyers, systems, and list builder.
- “So you want to learn how to systemize things that keeps your time freed up to do the higher priority tasks…”
- “Literally reverse wholesaling is like this. You just go out there and build your buyers list first and let the buyers teach you about the market, and then you follow the trends of what they give you…”
- “I try to teach people all the time is if you’re going to go out and you want to do multiple things, you got to have a team, you got to have leverage…” – Casanova Brooks
- “I wish I would took a lot more serious and that’s really my message for everybody, y’all hear is go through the growing pains early on, go through the unsureness, go through the study and go through the resilience and not quit and go see that seller when you don’t know what the heck you talking about…”
- https://reww.com/smart-system/ Smart System – Real Estate Investing Software – Real Estate Worldwide (reww.com)
Help us out?
If you enjoy our podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a 5-star review. By doing so, you enable us to reach more people.