Here’s a snapshot of a few things we talked about…
- Who is the Clark Kent, When It Comes to Knolly Williams? [00:02:06]
- The Business that He Started at the Age of 13 [00:03:09]
- What Does the Process of Profit Look Like? [00:04:54]
- How Did He Become Interested in Real Estate? [00:06:33]
- How He Started a Christian Rap Label [00:10:43]
- How He Failed to Adapt to the Changes in the Market? [00:12:42]
- Why He was Never a Buyer’s Agent in His Career [00:18:25]
- The Principles He Used to Get 21 Listings in 74 Days [00:25:11]
- The 8 Pillars to Success by Knolly Williams [00:30:39]
- Why Did He Decide to Join eXp Realty? [00:37:06]
- How He Built His Team After Joining eXp Realty [00:47:37]
- One Thing He Wishes He Had Implemented Sooner to Accelerate His Journey? [00:52:46]
- Where to Find Knolly Williams? [00:55:31]
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
In this episode, Casanova talks with Knolly Williams. He shares how he started his entrepreneurial journey at the age of 13, the Process of Profit, how we started a successful Christian rap label and how he ended up losing everything. He also shares how he was able to turn things around and finding success in the real estate business, and how he is trying to help others achieve the same.
- “When I was 18, I cleaned up my act, came to Jesus, literally, and I’ve been on an entrepreneurial path since I was 13 years old…”
- “I call it the Process of Profit. I like seeing, I like starting off with a dime and turn it into a dollar. It’s just a lot of fun for me…”
- “One of the myths in entrepreneurship is that we can do it all by ourselves, and the truth is nobody succeeds alone…”
- By the time I was 28, I was making over a hundred grand a month, and by the time I was 29, I made my first million. I actually made $2 million that year. Our record label got picked up by EMI capital…
- So, I ended up actually dead broke when the music industry switched to in the early 2000s, I couldn’t keep up. I didn’t adapt to the change, and I got left behind.
- “There’s eight pillars that you have to have in any business in order to succeed at a high level, and the very first pillar really is mindset…”
- “Who taught you what you currently know about money? Does that person, or did that person earn the money you want to make? And if not, it’s time to get better teachers…”
- The eight pillars of success are mindset, activities, people, systems, tools, money, accountability, and training.
- The four bodies are, you have a physical body, a mental body, an emotional body, and a spiritual body, and you want to be astute and adept in all four of your bodies.
- “I always had this dream Cass of being able to serve people, without them having to pay for my services…”
- One thing that I really wish I would have learned earlier is to work closer on developing myself
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent by Gary Keller
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Dr. Joseph Murphy
Help us out?
If you enjoy our podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a 5-star review. By doing so, you enable us to reach more people.