Here’s a snapshot of a few things we talked about…
- Introduction [00:00:00]
- Who is the Clark Kent, When It Comes to Samson Jagoras? [00:01:52]
- Where Did He Learn About Entrepreneurship? [00:04:10]
- Is He an Introvert or an Outgoing Guy? [00:08:26]
- Where Did Real Estate Come into Picture for Him and Your Family? [00:10:39]
- What was His First Real Estate Project? [00:16:44]
- What Contributed to The Success of Their First Project? [00:18:12]
- How Many Properties Does He Have Now? [00:21:02]
- How Can People Learn About Syndication? [00:23:33]
- What Does Work Look Like in this Syndication World? [00:26:57]
- What is Their Goal Going into 2023? [00:29:49]
- What are the Merits of a Good Deal? [00:31:43]
- Is it One of His Strategies to Stay as Liquid as Possible? [00:40:29]
- Does He Believe in Self Banking? [00:43:22]
- Why Do Most People Lose Sight of Building Their Brand? [00:47:38]
- One Thing He Wishes He Had Implemented Sooner to Accelerate His Journey? [00:51:27]
- Where to Find Dustin Brohm? [00:45:20]
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
In this episode, Casanova talks with Samson Jagoras. He talks about how his journey from being a college football player to a Futures and Commodities broker to real estate. Samson shares his thoughts on the power of syndication, how to find good deals, the importance of building your brand, is Bitcoin the next standard, and much more. Have a listen.
- “That one year in between being a walk-on and getting put back on scholarship was probably one of the greatest years of my life because I lived off-campus and I had no cell phone, no car, I would wake up and train in the dark, and every day I showed up for practice was game day…”
- Entrepreneurship is just a game. It’s a form of creativity and expression, and that’s what I love about it the most…
- “The people that consistently made money were those people who were real producers that own real assets who are using the futures markets like they were designed, which was to hedge against your cash or your physical…”
- “You start studying the game. So that’s how I was with real estate. I was buying books and I was on bigger podcasts, and I was listening to podcasts, and I was just investing in my knowledge and trying to figure out what was the best way for me to build the highest cash-flowing real estate possible…”
- There are really four ways that you get into real estate syndication. Number one, you work in the industry for seven to 10 years. Number two you’re born into it. Number three, you just go bang your head against the wall, or number four, you go find a mentor.
- You need three things to get a deal done. I think Brandon Turner with Bigger Pockets was the one that said this, but you need knowledge, you need a team, and you need capital effectively.
- There’s a saying in the stock world, which is everybody’s a genius in a bull market. There’s also another saying that’s the market always needs another sucker, and so I just don’t want to be that sucker.
- I stay liquid in things that I think are good stores of value.
- The Bitcoin Standard by Saifedean Ammous
- American Jubilee by Porter Stansberry
- The Speed of Trust Rebecca R. Merrill and Stephen M. R. Covey
- E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber
- Traction by Gino Wickman
Help us out?
If you enjoy our podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a 5-star review. By doing so, you enable us to reach more people.