Here’s a snapshot of a few things we talked about…
- Who is the Clark Kent, When It Comes to Daniel Mangena? [00:01:49]
- His Background and What Was His Journey Like When Growing Up? [00:01:31]
- How He was Diagnosed with Asperger’s at the Age of 27 [00:03:39]
- Did He Have a Supporting Partner when He was Diagnosed with Asperger’s? [00:08:41]
- Daniel’s Journey of Discovering Abundance in His Life [00:11:13]
- The Strategies Taught to Him by His Doctor that Transformed His Life [00:14:06]
- How Self-Love Work Helped Him Get Through Dark Times in His Life [00:16:01]
- Why he Still Invests on His Personal Development [00:17:27]
- How He Was Able to Develop the Abundance Mindset, and Then Help Others with It as Well [00:20:25]
- The Books That Helped Him Develop the Abundance Mindset [00:23:40]
- What He Struggled with When He Became a Life and Success Judge [00:26:09]
- How The Flow Funnel Helps People Get Results [00:29:32]
- People He Does Not like to Work With [00:33:11]
- One Thing He Wishes He Had Implemented Sooner to Accelerate His Journey? [00:39:01]
- Where to Find Daniel Mangena? [00:41:19]
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
In this episode, Casanova talks with Daniel Mangena. He shares his journey after he was diagnosed with Asperger’s, the power of abundance, overcoming, persevering and just being resilient.
- A lot of the challenges that I really faced were social challenges based on being on the spectrum. So, I didn’t really have a lot of friends, but what that meant is I spent a lot of time reading, and basically improving myself.
- I taught myself to make computers when I was 13 years old, I ended up making my first million at 19 years old.
- Life gave me this crash course on entrepreneurship and personal development, and consciously creating my own reality from really quite young, which set me up for success later.
- As my challenge was social setting, she said, well, why don’t you learn more about social dynamics, learn more about people, learn a bit more about psychology? Then it’s not an unknown that’s going to give you anxiety. You’re going to be a master with it, and I’ve ended up being a master of learning, how to relate to people, to how people tick and stuff like that because I went and studied it.
- How many times do we have it in our life, where something that could be a strength, it doesn’t get the opportunity to do that because we’re not aware of it. We don’t realize the blessings that are sitting, waiting to be discovered.
- Being open to be supported and focusing on ensuring that I keep people around me that want to step up and actually love me enough to support me in those times when I don’t even need, I don’t even see that I need the support has been a game changer.
- Anyone that you’re inviting into your space, needs to have your six.
- I’ve learned the hard way that anytime you think you’ve got it figured out is the time that you are in the most dangerous position of having nothing figured out at all.
- If I say to you, go out and do this thing and it works, I’m real, and if it doesn’t, I’m not, there’s no long story.
- I do make sure that my environment does include people that are playing the level I aspire to play too.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- You Are the Placebo by Dr. Joe Dispenza
- The Way of The Superior Man by David Deida
- Website: dreamwithdan.com/
- Podcast: Do It with Dan
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/dreamerceo
Help us out?
If you enjoy our podcast, please head over to Apple Podcasts and leave us a 5-star review. By doing so, you enable us to reach more people.