If you are big on the self-education world, there would be no way you won’t recognize our today’s amazing guest. He is a multiple New York Times best selling author, serial entrepreneur, and investor, and for 20+ years has been dedicated to delivering self-education to those seeking transformation and success. Recently, he partnered with Tony Robbins and Russell Brunson in their KBB (Knowledge Broker Blueprint) Method to teach people how to build a knowledge business. Did you get his name now? Yes, our esteemed guest is no other than Mr. Dean Graziosi.
One of the reasons why people were really drawn to him is because of his vulnerability. He shared a depth of his failures, his highs and lows, and even his personal marriage life to teach us the lesson of the beauty of being vulnerable. People of all sorts of walks of life can relate to Dean, because as what he says, whatever level we are at our life today, he’d been there. He started or has been involved in 13+ companies, some have failed but surely have changed lives all around the world. But his life is always beautiful. He grew up in a dysfunctional family, where his parents divorced. He learned how to keep his mouth shut, just so his parents won’t argue. He barely graduated high school and did not have any college degree. He even went through his own divorce, which at first he felt was a failure and that he is following his parents’ bad example. But the day that he realize he needed to be honest and vulnerable, things change for the best.
Dean is big on the “impostor syndrome” topic. Most, if not all of us, have something to share with the world to make it a better place. However, this impostor syndrome shuts us. Listen to Dean and understand that you have a voice and the world needs to hear it. Step up now, more than ever, because the world needs you! Be ready to be geared up to become your best self by listening to the powerful wisdom of our guest today. To those seeking transformation and success, here’s your perfect podcast!
- Knowledge Nuggets
- [2:26] No matter where you are in your journey, I promise you I’ve been there. I’ve been at the lowest of lows and I’ve been blessed to be at the highest of highs and everywhere in between my personal life, my business life…
- [8:20] I just realized I was doing the world a disservice by holding any of the crap back. So I let my self be vulnerable and share my story.
- [9:11] Nobody can deny another level of us if we identify, if we use that journey as our fuel, not our anchor. Something about being vulnerable. Really just helps you self identify, who you really are and what your values are.
- [11:34] That is what I wish for every single person watching that you have the success, the strength and the depth of wisdom to say no, to say no more than you’ve ever said in your life.
- [13:50] We can condense decades into days. Find somebody who’s already done what you’ve done and do everything in your power to have them mentor. Find a way to cut the learning curve. And, I think today our access to self-education to learning from others is, is so readily available.
- [16:15] My perfect avatar, someone that knows they can’t settle for half of what their potential is. I believe that there are ways more people that have a desire for more that just don’t invoke it or don’t wake it up. And if I can wake it up. Then I did my job.
- [17:45] Dale Carnegie: “The biggest plight of our world is knowing you have more potential and not using it.”
- [21:43] The riches are in the niches. Cause that’s how you get momentum. That’s how you start. So the riches are in the niches only cause it’s a starting point. As you see, I didn’t settle for the niches.
- [24:03] when I say burn the boats in my eyes, it’s even if it’s an hour a day, commit, go deep, shut off the phone, obsess on it. Like your life depends on it. Just remember, it’s easier to live hard now and easier later than easy now and hard for the rest of your life.
- [28:10] In every teaching moment, we all had the three S’s. We had a struggle, we searched for the answer, and then we found a solution. Struggle search solution. Understanding that framework and then putting the right people in the room and all of a sudden, the one thing that you were missing goes up your confidence
- [30:02] I believe your tribe should be a group of people that are doing as well as you and a little better. Napoleon Hill in 1937 said a mastermind is just two. It can be two people. When two people come together, collectively share their wisdom and there’s a third mind created.
- [39:04] Be vulnerable, be transparent, say it like it is because it’s the, it’s the quickest way to healing.
- [43:45] The world has gone through a major shift and it’s still in the midst of it. And there’s lots of craziness going on around the world. And I would say if there was ever a time for you to be a role model, to be a leader, to step up, is now. The world needs you.
Important Reads and Links
Recommended People/ Books:
The Underdog Advantage by Dean Graziosi
Dean Graziosi Website: https://www.deangraziosi.com/
Dean Graziosi YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/deangraziosi
Dean Graziosi Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deangraziosi/
Dean Graziosi Twitter: https://twitter.com/deangraziosi
Dean Graziosi Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deangraziosipage/
Love #DreamNation? Check Us Out on Apple Podcasts!
At Dream Nation, we’re all about building dreams. We do that through podcasts that motivate, educate, and entertain our listeners with some of the best entrepreneurs from around the world to get you to the best tips to level up your game in business in life.
If you enjoyed this episode and want to keep building your dream, subscribe to the DreamNation podcast using the links below.
Dream Nation on Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dream-nation/id1457381714
Dream Nation podcast website – https://wordpress-412898-1544418.cloudwaysapps.com/
Dream Nation Facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/dreamnationcommunity/
Catch your host on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/casanova_brooks/
If you are in DreamNation, thank you! Feel free to leave a review or share with a friend.